Friday, October 22, 2010

2nd day of a new start

It was a tough 1st quarter for the boys in the zoo...and for their teacher too. We just couldn't get it all together and get it all done.

But this quarter we are turning over a new leaf and I'm am prioritizing my life in general. I'm dropping a lot of my extra responsibilities, farming them out to other people. And I'm putting my emphasis on my family first. Somehow they've gotten pushed to the back and that is where they never should be.

After this weekend, I will be just about done with all of my main outside duties and I won't be signing up for any new ones. I have four boys to educate, a family to pamper, a house to prepare to sell, and I have to find a new home 1500 miles away. I think that's more than enough to keep me busy.

And if I do have some urge to do more...I can knit.

No comments: