I think that's a good plan especially for those who would be up for Midnight Mass anyway.
ZD has taken off for a little work related trip. 1o days before Christmas is the perfect time to take off on little work related trips, don't you agree. Especially ones that suck a whole day's worth of productivity away from me.
I did get some entertainment out of watching pack his briefing materials though. As he walked through various rooms collecting all of his supplies, Anders followed him, hot on his heels and talking non-stop. ZD responded vaguely with "reallys" and " yes, I sees" which did nothing but encourage Andrew in his non-stop monologue.
I particularly enjoyed the Doppler effect of the conversation leaving and then re-entering the room. I swear ZD keep moving just to see how long the kid would follow him around.
He says that the boy gets that from me. I don't know where he gets that idea, just because I picked the bathroom door so I could continue a conversation once.
No comments:
Post a Comment