(shudder)
It also has carpet.
(double shudder)
I have the wallpaper down and have finally found the path that will lead to nice smooth tan walls. I also have all the stuff I need to have a beautiful tile floor.
What I'm short on, however, is time. Every moment that isn't spent in our homeschooling, sports, scouts, therapy, family....is spent in the bathroom.
One the floor and walls are done then it's time to move on to stripping the vanity and replacing the faucets and light fixtures.
Aw shoot....I forgot all about the water damaged ceiling that needs to be re-textured and painted and the trim that needs to be repaired around the skylight that caused all this work to need to be done in the first place.
it will get done....it WILL get done....but when is the question.
So.....if I'm not here.....I'm in the bathroom.
2 comments:
Now I know why you weren't at PE on Thurs....you were in the bathroom. LOL
Still in the bathroom? No one to knit with me today at P.E.
Post a Comment