Thursday, July 23, 2009

Vacation

It's almost time for my Mommy vacation.

Yep, it's that time of year when I ship the boys down to the farm for a Week At Grammie's House. I'll spend the week cleaning, planning, doing little projects, and shopping in all those stores that I can't seem to shop in with four boys in tow.
I also have to look for a new dining room suite.

While I'm doing all that the boys will be doing this....


And some of this....
And probably a good bit of this....


and all that other stuff they do while hanging out at Grammie's house. After a week, they'll come home rested, pampered, and spoiled rotten.

2 comments:

Dy said...

'Tis the season!

I had *so* much fun shopping in the stores I don't usually bother going to with four boys in tow. :-D Good for the soul, not to mention the blood pressure!

Have fun!

Nisha said...

There's a girl in that pic...cousin or friend?
They'll have a blast this week, have fun.