What I should be doing:
- mailing party invites
- making lesson plans for next year
- mopping my kitchen floor
- folding laundry
- baking something
- cooking dinner
- trimming the hedges
- cutting the grass
- cleaning out one of many closets
- walking the dogs
- cooking dinner
- knitting Christmas presents
- taking the kids to the pool
- cleaning the carpet
- organizing school stuff
- organizing my yarn
- painting the front door
- painting the back door
- finding the window screens
- exercising
- washing the dishes
- planning co-op classes
- visiting my mom
What I am actually doing:
- playing Sims 3 on my computer
My lady just had a baby and her DH turned into an old man on the same day. I'm hoping he doesn't kick the bucket before the kid gets out of high school.
No comments:
Post a Comment