I am sick.
Really sick.
And I don't get sick. Sure, I might get a little sniffle or two but never a real "cold."
I have one now though. Ugh! And it's a bad time for me to be sick. We have stuff going on every weekend and most of the week days. Stuff that I can't get out of either. I just have to suck it up and drive on.
I have learned a few valuable things so far this week.
1. I cannot take Tylenol cold medicine and expect to stay vertical. It does alleviate my symptoms but has the unfortunate side effect of making me feel like a bobble head.
2. I cannot take Benadryl at night....not and sleep anyway. Adding further insult, the Benadryl makes me unfit to knit and doesn't help my cold at all. So I'm still stuffy but also jumpy, unable to sleep or knit.
Vicks vapor rub has been my dearest friend, but you can't go out in public reeking of Mentholatum. I'm hoping that ZD will bring home a wonder drug that will help me sleep, function, and get better quick.
For his sake as much as mine. I've sufficiently germ'ed up the entire bed, blankets, and all the pillows. And he's the only one in the house that has escaped this little virus.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Have you tried TheraFlu? That seems to be the only thing I can take that offers me any relief at all.
I hope you're de-germed soon!
Hope you're feeling better! I nominated you for the "A Lovely Blog award." I was nominated here http://ohpeacefulday.blogspot.com/ your announcement is on my blog here http://ohpeacefulday.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment