Sunday, January 04, 2009

Word for 2009

So, I'm jumping on the "Word of the Year" bandwagon and picking a word that will be my goal for the year. A word to remind me of what I should be doing.

My word for 2009 is Order.

Order in my household. Order in my parenting. Order in my priorities. Order in my activities. Order in my family life.

Order so I can find the time to do all the things I want to do for myself and my family.

4 comments:

mere said...

Ooooh. That's a good word...Can I use it, too?

Have a great new year!
mere

Anonymous said...

Does that mean you'll have more time to blog more? On both your blogs? LOL Happy new year.

Dy said...

Oh, that's a big word. It scares me. I threw all hope of organizing, ordering, or doing out the window and decided this shall be The Year of Joy. Whatever it takes to make it happen, that's the goal.

Here's to a wonderful, word-filled year!

Your Organizing Guru said...

If you want a weekly jolt to your "Order" in 2009, feel free to join us at organizewithjulie.blogspot.com
~Julie