Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Crazy news people

A quote from Matthew as he watched the news with me:
"I don't understand these news people. They talk about something really important then they jump to something that doesn't matter at all. First they talk about the astronomers finding proof of a black hole in the middle of the Milky Way and then they start talking about something Barack Obama is doing.
So they start out with something that could destroy the whole galaxy compared to something we have to put up with for a few years."

I find it funny that he views the President-elect less dangerous than a black hole in the middle of our galaxy. When you look at it that way.... I guess he's right.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi, I've recently awarded your blog the 'Butterfly Award' for coolest blog. :) You can click on my identity or copy and paste this link:
http://whimsyway.blogspot.com/2008/12/butteryfly-award.html

Hopewell said...

Priceless!!! He so "gets it."