My 10-year-old just walked in to tell me about his current game on Sim City.
I tried my very best to maintain a straight face until he left the room. The basic conversation was this:
"I built this city with lots of parks and nice stores. Then all these robbers and hippies showed up. The robbers stole things and the hippies wouldn't let anybody else use the park. Everybody in the city was mad at me and complaining about getting robbed all the time and the hippies using everything up. So I built some SWAT team buildings ant they took care of the robbers and hippies.
Now all my people are happy. Those hippies are worse than hobos."
I guess we should all keep a look out for the robbers and hippies.
2 comments:
ROFL!!!! too funny!!
Oh, Sheila, I'm so glad I slipped over to get caught up! Your kids crack me up, you make me smile (little green apples, indeed), and I'm psychotically envious about the new vehicle! WOOHOO!
Now, about that Cubmaster position... ok, I'm envious, there, too. Not of you doing it (b/c it would take a prolonged deployment and a lot of rum for me to take on the boys' pack), but of the awesomeness of the pack for having you in there, rolling up your sleeves like you do. WAY TO GO!
Dy
Post a Comment