I am wolf den leader.
I have 17 wolf cubs.
That's 17 second graders!
Thankfully, I have an incredible assistant den leader and 15 sets of the most wonderful parents in the scouting community.
And I have 17 great little wolf cubs who make it all worth it.
But I can't be happy with that. Nooooooooo
Guess what I may be doing come February.
There's a large chance that I won't be a den leader anymore. I'm looking into being Cubmaster.
Yeah.
Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha (wipes tears)
1 comment:
Bless you. I "accidentally" became the Tiger Den Leader this year and I was quite happy with my six little Tigers. Oops, we just went to 9, boy they better stop being interested in scouts - I don't want any more. I can't even imagine 17!! My DH is the Cubmaster (and Web1 leader), so as you can imagine, *I* run the Pack meetings!
Do you know of any blogs or yahoo groups for den leaders (not a specific Pack - which is all I can find)? I can use all the help I can get.
Cheryl
Post a Comment