Monday, August 25, 2008

The upcoming week

I just want to get all this out there so I can remember what teh heck I am doing this week.
Sunday: Clean house, prepare lessons, prepare class lessons, wash clothes, prep ZD's uniforms, and tutor one of the 9th grade twins.

Monday: homeschool the minions, teach science classes from 12:30 to 4 pm.

Tuesday: Speech therapy, homeschool minions, get door measured by a trained tape measuring guy, more tutoring, 3 boys have football practice.

Wednesday: homeschool minions, tutor twin A, tutor twin B, clean house.

Thursday: Speech therapy, homeschool minions, clean house, go knit.

Friday: Homeschool minions. Woo hoo....a veritable holiday.

2 comments:

Pensguys said...

I want to vote NONE of the ABOVE for your poll.

If you like having two, then keep two. If you feel it is too much trouble having two, then put them together. I'm fine either way.

Dy said...

Oh, good, I'm glad to see someone else thought the same thing I did. I voted "what knitting blog?" just b/c it's late and I'm naturally sarcastic. I knew you had one, but since knitting makes me say bad words, I don't knit. And reading knitting blogs makes me *want* to knit, but then it takes a full month to deprogram the kids... it's an ugly cycle.

However, back to you. (sorry) Blog how it works best for you. I'll oogle the pictures, skip the narrative, and keep enjoying the rest of the stuff you normally post. But it's your front porch, you know, serve what you want and we'll come for the company. :-)

Dy