Friday, July 25, 2008

Well Trained Men

It was my Happy Birthday today.

I went to eat at our favorite family place.
The boys made me brownies....by themselves.
And I got this because I have always wanted one.

ZD laughed because after we purchased it, the bag was first put into a cloth drawstring bag and then in a shopping bag. It was a bag in a bag in a bag. I'm kind of scared to use it. It may stay inside the bag in a bag.

And I now have M&M's, skittles, Fudge Stripe Cookies, chocolate truffles, and chocolate covered caramels here in the house. Very good.

6 comments:

Dy said...

Wow, three for one! Very cool. Just keep the M&M's, Skittles, and other misc. foods away from the bag, right? ;-)

Happiest of birthdays!
Dy

Maria's Space said...

Happy Belated. Lovely Bag. I would totally be in trouble with all that junk food in the house, especially the truffles.

Ann Y said...

Glad you had a wonderful birthday.

Bridget said...

Happy Birthday, Blake's was the
26th and we are still celebrating. Love the bag, I am a purse and shoes person so I always appreciate a great bag.

Kathy Jo DeVore said...

Happy birthday! Cool bag. :)

Anonymous said...

Oooo I have serious bag envy here. And chocolate envy. Oh, where are my manners?, Happy Birthday!!!!

Amy - thefoilhat.com