The painting is finished. Well, the walls and trim are done. The cabinets need a some work and the "big yellow thing" is going to become the "big green thing." (It's a buffet and hutch that are normally in my kitchen.)
The middle children go to the developmental Pediatrician today. That's always a fun filled life affirming trip. Then we have OT and after that, second child has a baseball scrimmage.
Tomorrow....my floor arrives. I will take pictures.
ZD did call the man who was so very annoyed at me about his problem. His conversation went like this.
"I was told that you had a conversation with my wife. I'm not happy about the tone of this conversation. You will not have any further conversations with my wife."
That was it. ZD was ticked off.
The guy was very contrite. His response was, "That's understandable." No apology was offered but ZD didn't ask for one either. He didn't want so I didn't need it.
So that is done.
I thanked the guy for standing up for my honor. My brave knight... slaying dragons and fielding phone calls.
Other stuff, there is knitting again.
I was so busy with the dang painting that there was no knitting. But that has changed.
I'm not happy about the knitted object so far so there may be frogging soon.
I'm off...I have to call a concrete guy. Can you believe that the county only offered to pay for half of the torn up section of the driveway. They seem to believe that we are half responsible for letting them in driveway in the first place.
They also feel we should have cut the tree roots ourselves. (But our insurance company begs to differ.)
I guess they live in an alternate reality where they are responsible for anything except the new library and a sports league.
ZD is meeting with legal tomorrow to see who is right in this situation.
But I need to start getting estimates on a new driveway.
Always some sort of action here in the Zoo.
1 comment:
"That's always a fun filled life affirming trip."
I hear you!! Such a nice way to spend several months income, too!!!!!
Post a Comment