Sorry I dropped off for a bit but I needed a little vacation of sorts.
The boys went down to the farm for a few days while I rested and went to the funeral of my last Aunt. I just have two Uncles left living.
She was one very special lady and my uncle loved her in a way that every woman would want. During her last days, she sat with her husband, children, grand-children, and great-grand children and told them all the things that she wanted them to know.
She even helped write her eulogy. "Tell them that your Grandfather always treated me like a princess." she told her oldest grandson.
I will miss her. And I hope I live as wonderful of a life that she did.
I'll be around more now. I'm feeling a bit more rested these days.
2 comments:
I'm sorry for your loss.
Glad your feeling more rested.
Are we hitting the pool next week?
I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. IT's always so hard to lose someone when we value what they add to our lives.
I'm glad you are feeling more rested. You seemed to be a little overwhelmed there for a while.
Nisha
Post a Comment