I have lost my "get up and go." I know this is just part of my cyclic personality issues but it's still annoying. I hate being still. I'm a multi-tasker. I like to have multiple things going on. To have options.
But I have options and I don't feel like doing any of them. In fact, I'm forcing myself to blog just to keep from vegging out in front of the TV for the rest of the night.
I could plan my history lessons for next year. I've finally decided on a format and it wouldn't take much work.
I could paint trim. The boys are all in bed, so I don't have to worry about curious fingers. It's not tedious work and I don't have much trim left to paint. But I've got no motivation to do it.
I could finish my socks. All I have left is to Kitchener the toe closed. But my grafting just down right sucks, so I want to wait until i can swing by the yarn store for help. It's stinks to do all this great knitting and then screw it up on the very last row.
I can't start new socks....because that would take a lot more thought than I feel like giving it right now.
The house is clean. No laundry to mindlessly fold.
I don't feel like rehashing the telethon (Which was wonderful and quite rewarding. It's a fabulous story for a night when I'm in a better mood.) or M's eye doc appointment (not so great experience...bad news actually.) So I don't have much to say. However, I will share that oldest boy, J, had an unassisted double play at his game last night.
Everybody on the field and watching the game was impressed. J, however, was confident and quite proud of himself.
I wish I could just peel this funk off me....like a lizard shedding it's skin. I guess I'll pop some vitamins, eat a bowl of soup, and get to bed early for a change.
On a good note, we're down to less than 100 days before ZD comes home.
3 comments:
You're a double digit midget!! Less than 100 days, that is so exciting. I know the last bit of time can sometimes be the hardest.
I've been in a MOOD myself all day today, and I don't have any folded laundry to show for it.
Hope tomorrow is better for you!
My funk is today.
A million things to do, but zip for motivation. The washer is still dead so I can't fold any laundry.
Confirmation from Valarie yesterday "off the record" of course, still no "official report".
Trying to wrap my head around it all, it's not going well.
Congrats to J!!
((HUGS)) to you and the kiddos.
You truly are an amazing woman.
I'm sorry your get up and go got up and went. I hope it comes back soon.
I think the hardest parts of the guys being gone is when it gets really close to them being back. Life just seems surreal then.
Post a Comment