Monday, May 21, 2007

A comment from the littlest guy

Today, I am wearing a pair of workout pants. They are ride a little low, right down on my hip. I usually wear a longer shirt with them but today I grabbed a pink shirt that just barely skims the top of the pants.

Earlier today, while sitting on the floor...sorting through my sock yarn stash, the littlest guy Sam started commenting on my choice of apparel.

"Mom....your pants are low. Your pants are waaaaaaay low and I can see your back. And I can see your underwear. You have to pull up your pants when you go outside or everyone will see your under wear. Your underwear have flowers on them. Everyone will see your flower underwear. They will laugh. Pull up your pants, Momma."

During this whole tirade, I am trying not to (and failing) laugh. The boy was righteously offended by the sight of my flowered under garments. Yesterday, he gave me a very disgusted look over the tank top I had on.
The boy is a prude.

I can't wait until he sees some of the the teen age girls at the Y this summer. Bikinis are not allowed at the pool, but who knows what will show up at the ball park.

They better hope that Sam can't see their underwear.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you have got to LOVE those boys!!
He's right, if you have to go low with britches-go "commando". LOL

Pensguys said...

LOL!!!! I can just HEAR him saying that!

Jennie C. said...

Very nice. That's the sort of boy I want courting my daughters!