we don't need no stinkin' circle time.
Not the littlest pair of boys here at the zoo.
Not when they have their 11 year-old brother playing "If You're Happy and You Know It" on his keyboard and encouraging them to join along.
They are upstairs playing. So far I have heard:
clap your hands
stomp your feet
say 'Amen'
Shout O'le. (Can't get the accent mark.)
and Hug a friend
Now I hear that there will be a story reading after lunch followed by some time at the sand and water table.
It's the Zoo Full of Boys Kindergarten Summer Program.
We're sorry that we have no spots available for new students.
Update: Now they are singing "The Ants Go Marching" and they are marching. Marching is great practice for crossing the mid line. I would love to go up there and snap some pictures but I don't want to risk spoiling the moment.
1 comment:
That's when I wish I'd installed Nanny cams in all the rooms. Just so I can peek in w/o spoiling the moment. :-) gotta love it, though I'm quite dashed to think there aren't any open spots. I don't think we have any qualified teachers yet this year, here.
dy
Post a Comment