Zoodad is all comfy and happy here at home. Only a few more days until he leaves again. We've had a simultaneous busy and laid back 10 days here at the Zoo.
We got lots of smiles in the airport when ZD arrived. We got a few handshakes and "thank yous" too.
I have lots to blog about after I get the big guy back on a plane to places hot and sandy.
Until then....
4 comments:
I KNOW you've been enjoying your time!
What a great pic!
I absolutely love the picture, it has to be one of my favorites I've ever seen. So glad he got home safely and that you all are getting to enjoy each minute together. Please tell your husband thank you for what he does. Every time we see a soldier my husband stops, shakes their hand and thanks them.
Mmm, that's good stuff! I love that picture. You captures a lot in one little snapshot. :-) SO glad you are enjoying your time with ZOO DAD. Tell him thank you from us, as well.
Dy
I love it! Soak it all in. That picture makes me want to cry...with happiness. Thank-you Zoodad
Post a Comment