Monday, March 26, 2007

Momma took the Zoo to the Zoo



And a grand time was had thanks to the "leash" that I remembered to bring.


Baby S is really pushing that "I'm three...obey me!" button. In fact he's leaning on that button so hard that he might not make it to his fourth birthday.

The leash gave him some autonomy but still allowed him to remain securely tethered to my left hand. I got some looks but for the most part, my fellow Zoo patrons were all thumbs up. One child even pointed out that her sibling needed one of those. (She was right...her little sister was thisclose to falling into the poopy monkey island water. (That's poopy water and not poopy monkeys.)


We walked our legs off, saw lots of critters and flowers, and spent a good half hour rolling down the grass hill of the amphitheater. That was worth a membership right there!

Grass stains wash out eventually.
We're officially in count down mode until Zoodad's visit. Less than 3 weeks. Woohoo!

1 comment:

lillinda said...

Hey, I thought we were the only nuts that do that ! We love that place !