Sunday, March 25, 2007

Another reason to homeschool

So I don't have to deal with Principal's like this one in Arizona. My niece was in a similar situation with her kids. Her hubby came home for R&R during part of Christmas break. But the kids went to school during his last 5 days home.

I couldn't believe that she sent them.
I wouldn't have. School doesn't matter nearly as much after a parent has been gone for 6 or more months.

Thankfully, it's not an issue for us. We're taking our Spring Break late and long so we can all snuggle and cuddle and pretty much just inhale as much ZooDad as we possible can.

And thankfully, that AZ principal had a change of thought and decided to make an exception. I just wish his heart could have been softened without all that shame and before worrying a family unnecessarily.

No comments: