That's how long it's been since we last saw ZooDad.
Then he has the audacity to say that his R&R might be pushed back a week.
Thankfully, the crazy woman giggling on the other end of the phone made him decide that he should push to change the TDY date to not coincide with his planned trip home.
Good decision made by the man. Quite Wise.
Me....I'm up to my ears.
four kids
husband deployed
5 hours of therapy a week
and coaching t-ball
with one playing machine pitch and another in kid-pitch
and teaching two co-op classes
and planning to teach three next year
trying to coordinate standardized testing for our support group
and an Easter egg hunt for another
and teach my kids
and plan for next year
and not get so tempted by the school sign up stuff
which I'm not, since I also tutor a 7th grader. (The horrors I could tell you are another post. Just math class has me horrified. Oh...my....gosh.)
and trying to redecorate the bathroom before hubby returns
including tiling the floor and stripping wallpaper.
And it all does seem so overwhelming. But it's not. Not really. The only thing overwhelming me is laundry.
I loathe laundry.
If someone would come over to wash and fold my clothes....I could take care of everything else. I could even mop the floor.
or maybe not.
Let's not get too carried away.
2 comments:
Isn't it wonderful to look at all you are capable of doing? I know it'll be a whole lot better when ZooDad returns (maybe he'll do laundry as a special "I'm so glad to be home" treat?) But in the meantime, Wow, you're doing a great job.
Dy
Gosh if you go grocery shopping for me I'll do your laundry -- I just loathe grocery shopping. Now one can go without clean underware -- not too comfortable but hey. One can't go without breakfast, lunch or dinner -- the zoo animals really go wild then - LOL Keep it up - you can do it!
Blessings,
Jacque - Mama Bear to 3 boy bears
Post a Comment