Thursday, March 08, 2007

Hat Trick

Day three....therapists sit down to talk with me. They are concerned because M is showing some signs of depression and offer the name of a child psychologist that works with children with Asperger's.

He has been sleeping more. He can't concentrate. He is irritable and weepy. More so that usual. But since M seldom laughs or really smiles anyway...it's hard to tell.

So today, I'll spend time tracking down doctors to get referrals done (Both boys need to see the developmental pediatrician.) and calling Tricare to get approvals made. (And fighting them over a couple of things.)

We're cancelling school so we can get some housework done. Mom is happier when the house is tidy. And also so I can spend some time just reading, cuddling, and playing games. Grammar and Math can wait.

2 comments:

Pensguys said...

Awwww....poor guy! I wonder if this has something to do with Zoodad being gone?

Yes, school can wait!

Dy said...

{{hugs}} I think the cuddling and time together may be the shot-in-the arm that helps everybody get geared up for the next step. So much to do... yes, school can wait.

Dy