Friday, February 09, 2007

OH my..........WOW!!!!

The UPS lady just started laughing at me. She said that she wished she had a camera.

Yep....my new computer has arrived...5 days early.
(I'm doing the Ed Lover dance. From Yo! MTV Raps for those not in the know. Those in the know now have the tune stuck in their heads. Sorry!)

It's beautiful. It's lighter than my old laptop too,
Oh....I'm so excited.

Now have to drag out all the software and get that puppy humming. it's too bad I have so much to do this weekend. The new Dell and I won't have time to seriously bond until Sunday night.
ZooDad will be so jealous when he calls tomorrow.
He was hoping to live vicariously through me.
The boys, especially A and M, will be glad to have their computer back.
(Actually, A is talking as a type this. He wants a new 'capooter' because they can't play Age of Empires III on this one and Zoo Tycoon II is slow on here. And he wants more games. Specifically "every game that's not Age of Empires, Age of Mythology, Zoo Tycoon and that roller coaster game because we already have those." He sounds a lot like his Daddy.)

Next time y'all "see" me....I'll be on my Dell, Dudes.
Hey...email me because I won't have any one's email addresses. ZooDad isn't here to move the Outlook file for me.


Oh...and I'm still sick. So I'm going to germ up the new computer.

4 comments:

Job said...

sooooooooooo glad you got your computer delivered!!!

Becca said...

Wooohooo! I've had excellent luck with Dell shipping arriving quite early. I got a new desktop right before Christmas and I love it. If you go the 24 hr. on call Dell service, use it! They will help you do anything, even change the background wallpaper.

Enjoy!

Pensguys said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Dy said...

WOOHOO!!! What a delightful surprise. Love it.

Get better soon, though!
Dy