She's fabulous. I'm so giddy that I've been singing various late 80's/early 90's rap music. I rarely delve into that part of my brain. I'm back to 17 year-old kind of silliness.
Good news: Everything is installed and I can get online.
Bad news: I had to reset the router and now it's "unprotected." Monday's "Long Distance New Computer set up Lesson" from Zoodad should cover that little detail.
So I am supposed to be making yet another cake. Third Saturday in a row that I've done this.
Oh, that's right..I haven't posted pictures of that pink thing my great-niece asked for. Be warned...it's girly-girly.
Just in case you want a better look, you can click on the pic for a bigger size. She wanted a dress cake. A pink dress cake with butterflies. You can't see the little purple flower border from this shot.
Oh yes...there is all the girly-ness. Birthday girl was pleased. Girly nieces were thrilled. Even the boys and the non-girly niece admitted to liking it.
Now I have to bake another Army cake. I'm such a glutton for punishment. If you see me online before 6pm tomorrow...kick my tail-end.
(for the super nosey...I painted those kitchen cabinets this summer.)
2 comments:
Your cake is just BEAUTIFUL!!! What a wonderful talent you have! Thank you for sharing it!
His,
Mrs. U
WOW! That is a stunning cake! A cake like that could cause The Squeal Heard Round The World! What a beautiful job.
Dy
Post a Comment