I have a cold.
No big deal.
Noramlly I wouldn't take anything but I have a busy weekend planned. Tomorrow is the ground level mmeting for a new secular support group. Saturday, is Upward basketball celebration and I have to bake a cake and get all ready for the second attempt at the oldest child's birthday party on Sunday.
So I need to not be sick.
I bought some Sud@fed">Sud@fed
Now, it's been years since I last took Sud@fed. I might take some Tylen0l once a month or so...but never anything else.
but today I broke down and took the cold medicine.
At 8 pm tonight,I was wiped out. now, it's 9:30 and I am wondering what int he world is wrong with me.
Oooohhhhhhh....stupid medicine. Bad choice. I can breathe but I feel like crud.
What a totally wasted evening.
I had planned to put together a post on Autism. (1 out of 150 kids is the new rate.) But i can't even form a coherent sentence. (Thank goodness for the spell check on blogger.)
I'm going to bed and sleep it off.
At least I can breathe.
2 comments:
Wow! That's one of the very few cold meds I keep on hand for all ages because it does what it says it does and that's all. I'm sorry it hit you so hard and hope you're feeling better soon.
Gosh, I was talking to someone about that just this week. I hope you won't forget to post about it. Later. When you don't feel like you've been hit by a Mack Truck. {{hugs}}
Dy
Post a Comment