Also could be titled, "The Lion sleeps tonight."
It's early Pajama day here in the Zoo. The littlest boy has decided that all the upcoming plans for Christmas are just too much to handle. Somewhere during Nestor the Long Eared Donkey, he found a blanket and pillow...then nodded off.
He's sleeping about 3 feet from the Christmas tree.
He loves the tree. Every morning, He flips the switches for all the trees in the house. He assigned himself that job.
14 more days to go.
I finally heard from ZooDad. He's been working long hours and lost track of the day. On the one hand, I'm glad he's safe and sound. On the other, I'm worried about the long hours he's working. ZooDad is used to 60 hour weeks...so he'd have to be doing more than that to be worn out.
1 comment:
thank GOD you heard from ZooDad. I've been worried for you! [and with you!] and checking your blog all the time to see if you had heard from him.
::: breathing a sigh of relief with you :::
Post a Comment