Sunday, December 10, 2006

24 things minus 1

I think I'm missing a "thing."
Jacqui tagged me, Bless her heart. (clenched teeth.)
1. What's your weakness? besides junk food...talking too much
2. Are you an emotional person? Yes and sensitive.
3. Are you conceited? Sometimes with the things I am most comfortable with,
4. Ever felt jealous of a friend? Sadly, yes.
5. What was the last thing you did? Picked up McDonald's for Dinner
6. Who was the last person you ate with? my sons
7. How many times has your page been viewed? Let me see... 12,541 since Feb 2005. Before that I didn't have a counter and no one ever visited me.
8. Last person who called you today? My hubby. He's the only who has called today.
10. Last song you sang? Oh, Holy Night. My favorite carol.
11. Last time you danced? Other than on DDR? Last month at Niece's Birthday party. We like to humiliate her by doing line dances, the chicken dance, and the electric slide.
12. Lost a friendship over something stupid? Yes, but she didn't think "he" was stupid.
13. Last time you felt truly happy? Gosh.. I can tell you when I will feel truly happy again. Mid-April for 2 weeks.
14. Last thing you said out loud? "They should all be on "10!!!!" (Advent calendar war amongst the boys.)
15. Been really depressed before? No...I'm more of a manic person.
16. Faked being sick to miss school? Never had to. My Dad would let me stay home.
17. Current taste? Food: salty; Music: Alternative; Decor: Holiday
18. Do you like the person who previously posted this? Nah...I'm just kidding. Now she's freakin'. LOL.
19. What are you wearing right now? jeans, green "Bah Hum Bug" Shirt.
20. Are you too shy to ask anyone out? Hardly ever. I was too shy to ask DH out
21. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Smile and eye contact
22. Are you mature or immature? totally immature
23. Do you like books? Duh....that would be a yes.
24. Seems to be missing. I'll make one up.
Has life worked out the way you planned it? Nope...I couldn't plan a life so great.

No comments: