Penny and I are knitting new socks together. We're having our very own Knitting class on my living room floor. (There is furniture in the room. Penny and I just seem to be floor sitters.)
We have big plans. Very big plans. We are knitting 2 socks on 2 circular needles. And they are toe up socks with a provisional cast on and a short row heel. With some fancy patterning.
All we have is our own general knowledge, our tenacity, some written instructions, a few web site pictures, and total lack of fear.
Fearless knitting.
Don't question whether or not you can do it. Just plan things out the best you can, search out the information you need, and then drive on...full speed ahead. Expect mistakes and make a plan B just in case.Hmmm... also sounds like my plan for homeschooling.
Fearless Learning.
Don't question whether or not you can do it. Just plan things out the best you can, search out the information you need, and then drive on...full speed ahead. Expect mistakes and make a plan B just in case.
I guess I should make this my mission statement. Zoo Full of Boys. Be fearless.
No comments:
Post a Comment