I've overbooked myself today.
I have to return stuff to Fort Discovery.
I have to take the boys children to Homeschool P.E.
I'm supposed to meet with Pensguys to work on our sock projects.
The kids should be educated today.
And the 3rd of the 4 has basketball practice at 5:30.
Plus decorations need to be drug down from the attic and at the very least the advent calendars (yes, plural amounts)
and I need to clean this house a bit.
The hedges must be hedged before we can put up Christmas lights on Saturday and I really need to tackle the large mass of leaves and pine straw that are covering the driveway.
I have too much to do....and now I have one more thing.
I have to take the laptop to the computer fix-it place. The thing won't charge. ARG!!!!
Thankfully, I have ZooDad's trusty IBM compatible steed. Sure it sounds like a Harrier when you turn it on but....at least it has power. As a bonus, the excessive cooling fans keep my toes toasty.
To add to all this, I feel downright cruddy. Due to my parental responsibilities, I can't take any of the pain meds and can only take the muscle relaxants at night. So my neck still aches like crazy. I am getting a bit of motion back though. I am quite thankful to be able to turn my head
even slightly to the left.
Did I mention I got a flu shot on Monday? Yep, the doc had my cornered and I got my first ever flu shot. I don't care what they say. I feel so drug down. I am dead dog tired.
Plus the shot area hurts! Redness and soreness...that's what the brochure warned. I've got that in spades.
Monday, croupy boy S went to the doc too. He got a shot also. His is still bothering him too. Last night he told Nanny about the doctor with that stick that can bite you and then sucks on you. That it was very, very bad.
I hear you buddy.
May your days be merry and bright...and stay away from biting sticks.
1 comment:
I've never gotten a flu shot and plan to avoid it as long as possible, but my soldier husband has to get it every year and it always makes him feel lousy, too. Hope you are feeling better soon, and I'm really sorry about your neck. It isn't good to be the only parent AND incapacitated! It leaves so little room for restful recovery. I'm thinking of you, though, with lots of love.
Post a Comment