On the phone today...
Me: I went to the doctor today about my neck pain. He prescribed a pain medication and a muscle relaxant.
ZooDad: Oh good, but make sure you don't drink any alcohol with the muscle relaxants.
Me: (puzzled) OK...but I rarely even drink anymore. I sure wouldn't drink with medication.
ZooDad: I know that it's just that I took a muscle relaxant once and forgot and had a few beers. I woke up in a swimsuit, all covered in mud, and I didn't even take a swimsuit with me.
Me: (giggle, snort) You are such a nut.
ZooDad: No, really. I don't know where I got that swimsuit from. Just ask Mike W. about it.
Me: You had quite a interesting life going on before you met me.
ZooDad: I have quite an interesting life with you.
My dear hubby went to a "party" private school. His parents paid good money for him to act the fool. I waited until college for my parents to pay for me to act like a fool. We're a matched set, ZooDad and I.
ZooMom is able to leap a capital "T" in a single bound. Just don't ask her to look too far left right now.
3 comments:
*giggle* I wonder if Mike knows where the swimsuit came from?
I think it's cool that he can still surprise you after you've been together as long as you have.
Sheila, I should not try to push buttons before I've had coffee. I hit reject rather than publish on your comment. I'm so sorry (and feeling rather stoopid, too).
Anyway, I didn't even think of the Commissary! Zorak's buddy is retired Army. I can stock him up with cash and send him to score me some. Woohoo!
And yes, it's a youth version of Frankenstein. ;-) No worries.
Dy
Post a Comment