Monday, October 09, 2006

I didn't even need to take this quiz

My friend, who doesn't even knit but will have to learn to so she can some hang out at the Homeschool Mom SNB, had this quiz on her blog.

As soon as I saw the title, "What kind of knitting needles are you?" I knew immediately. I'm those cheap metal needles, preferably double-pointed with the paint rubbed off at the ends from constant use. You know the ones that you have 4 of one color and a 5th one from some other set so you can knit socks. Resilient, durable, nothing to show your neighbor but they get the job done.


You are pink aluminum.Retro, straightforward and fun, you love classic things. If they're 99 cents at Goodwill all the better! You are moved by striking colors and tasty morsels, and you like a stitch-n-bitch session in the sun. Just remember, while you're being kitschy cool, don't get too cold. Ice cubes are best kept in your cocktails, baby!
Take this quiz!


I love metal needles. You don't want to use them outside in 40 degree weather but you never have to worry about breaking them. Plus you can poke your hubby with them if you get bored.

BTW, I have new kntting over in the other zoo. More socks, as usual.

1 comment:

Pensguys said...

I'm Interchangeable! LOL