Wednesday, October 11, 2006

In which the girl is supposed to be all funny

I've got nothing.
Sorry.

Hold on...yes I do. We were talking about pet names today when we picked up our new kitten. DS age 10 said "The neighbors cat is named Pooh...with a 'H'. Not like the other Poo."
The other 2 moms didn't laugh but I sure though that was funny.

New cat. Her name is Mango. And though I know it's wrong of me, but I just can't help thinking of Chris Kattan, "NO! You can't have-a da Mango!"
Her full name is Mango Smoothie. Can you tell that we are Sonic Devotees?
She's got a vet check on Friday. Until then, she's quarantined from Max the mega cat.

That's all I've got. I'll try again later. I'm going to knit a while and then check on the Mango.

1 comment:

Dy said...

ROFL - that did the trick for me. Between PooH and "da Mango" (could anyone else have done that role as well as Chris Kataan? No.) I'm going to be smiling for apparently no reason all day.

Dy