Geesh...and I didn't even wax poetically about the birthdays of the smallest boys in the zoo.
Oh well, A had a birthday. He's a big boy 5 now. S had a birthday two weeks later. He's a not-quite-ready-to-be-a-big-boy 3.

We had a Spongebob and Gary themed party. I'm particularly tickled with the Gary cake. I just freehanded both of them.
As you can tell from this picture, one of the boys is extremely excited about being a whole year older. Oh yes sir-ree. He's been telling everyone he meets that he is now 5 years old. Even the people who were at his party and have been told several times before.
He just wants to make sure that no one forgets.
Five.
Yes, I'm procrastinating. The van is clean. I have new brakes. The DVD players are fully functional. The toys and swim stuff has been packed and laundry is clean but neither folded nor packed. I still have a lot to do. (sigh)
When I get home, I'll tell you about our hamster healing miracle. It's really amazing once you get past the gross factor. The boys are thrilled. They've been holding a hamster death watch for the past couple of weeks.
Enjoy y'alls weekend. I sure will.
1 comment:
How did the visit go?
Post a Comment