Here's the cake I made for my step-great-niece. (How's that for a family relationship.) She wanted a Spongebob cake. I couldn't find the Wilton pan, so I just had to wing it.
Here's how it turned out.
I was pretty impressed with myself. I free handed the whole thing with a bamboo skewer and a print out from Nickelodeon.
"A" has already requested a Gary cake for his birthday party in July. "S" wanted Spongebob or Squidward.
I'm going to push for Spongebob because I can't imagine how to make a squid.
4 comments:
Hmmm. My Andrew once went face down into someone else's SpongeBob cake at a birthday party (to which we were not invited) at a Sonic Playground... Good memories, good memories!
Glad you're uncrashed today! And extra glad you're getting extra time with your hubby! I thought he was gone already!
Praying for you today!
oh wow, that's incredible! You seem to have such talent for making cakes :-)
I was reading your blog, and wanted to let you know I said a little prayer for you. I can only imagine what you must be going through with your husband being recently deployed. I'm sure you've already started a countdown to the days when he'll return - at least, to the estimated return date :-)
As a homeschool graduate I can appreciate mothers who give their all to homeschool - just keep at it. It will be much appreciated in the years to come!
oops, change that to about to be deployed NOT recently deployed LOL
It's terrific! My 3 year old has just taken to Sponge Bob. It seems like such a "dumb" caracter but she sure loves "Sponge Bob"! Sighhh! You did great.
Post a Comment