I think I have spoken to half the free world in the past three days.
I'm still trying to get stuff squared away. We're digging through old files and boxes. My ancient vocabulary has risen from some dark, and dusty corner of my mild. I find myself a little shocked when the old acronyms and vernacular spill from my mouth like I've been speaking them for years.
It's amazing how it all comes back to you.
Kind of scary too.
I got my first shock on caller ID yesterday. I did a double take until I realized that it really was who it said it was.
(sigh)
Some of you know. Some of you might guess. But I have to wait to post it here until everyone has been notified. Until then just pray that we, and our family, will accept what we've been given.
As I told MIL last night, "No change at all would be better but that's not an option. Now I just have to get all I can out of what we are getting."
My plain, old, normal,life is not an option anymore. I either accept it and ride the wave or fight it and get crashed against the rocks.
No comments:
Post a Comment