I'm doing the meme that Jacqui tagged me with
Six Little known/weird things about me.
1. I have had my rabies shots. I was years old when I little furry dog crossed the street and bit me on the leg. The owners were out of town and the dog's careperson could not be found. The dog went off for testing and I got shots in the tummy.
2. I was once allergic to chocolate. Same age, I sat down and ate a one pound bag of M&M's in about an hour. (To keep my brother from eating them) It resulted in an impaction, a stomach pumping, and a sensitivty to chocolate that lasted for years. I could only eat white chocolate (not really chocolate) that you only found at Easter. I was so happy to see those little white bunnies every year.
3. Although I will touch/hold all manner of 4 legged, 2 legged, and no legged animals. I am totally skeeved out by anything with more than 4 legs.
Irrationally skeeved out about them. As in I won't step on the critter because I can't handle the crunch. And don't get me started on grubs. I have had grub nightmares thanks to some very old firewood.
4. I am afraid of heights. Open heights in particular. I created quite a scene at Grandfather mountain, Home of the tallest suspension bridge. Not only would I not cross it, but I stood at the entrance panicking because Zoodad had taken my children across.
5. I have extra teeth. Freaky. The women in my family tend to do this. I lost a set of molars twice.
6. Every dog or cat I have had in my entire life (10 total) has been an abandoned animal. They have all been found or rescued. Two cats were rescued by others. The other 7 animals were found by my family.
Our perpetual puppy was found on our wedding night. He had Parvo and we postponed out honeymoon by 2 days until we could get vet care.
So what about you?
I'm not going to tag anyone but you're welcome to tell me your little known oddities here or on your own blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment