Sasquatch Jr. is alive and well and living at the Zoo.
That's right. He lives right here. Apparently, I birthed him.
My oldest boy-child. The one who is just 2 months past his very first decade. The one who is 5 foot 1 inch and weighs 107 pounds. That boy went to get a new pair of shoes today.
I had thought that he old size 7.5's were looking a little tight and filthy. They were quite filthy and they were even tighter.
My 10 year old has a new pair of Nike's sized 9 and a half. That's right 2 full sizes larger. The guy was going to suggest getting a 10 but they slipped a little on the giant feet. I felt like such a bad mom. Geesh, no wonder he was blowing holes in the sides of them.
Salesguy said, "When that boy is 14, you'll be buying shoes off the internet."
He didn't get it from my side of the family. My little elf dad wore a size 7.
1 comment:
Hey Sheila! I just got all caught up over decaf - wanted to tell you that you're in my thoughts and prayers w/ whatever is going on. Change is no fun, but it can bring unexpected blessings. I hope that's the case for you. {{hugs}}
Had to LOL @ the boy and his feet. I just did the same thing to the boys. They've been wedged into their cowboy boots from late June - size 11, for John. Bought them sandals last week - size two! HOLY SMOKES! On the upside, they really, really enjoy those sandals. :-)
Dy
Post a Comment