Thursday, March 09, 2006

Oh WOW, oh wow, oh wow, wow, wow, wow!

My college roomie is coming to visit next week.
This is my ultra funny roommate who tolerated my college antics for 2 years.
We haven't seen each other in more than 10 years. He parents live about an hour from me and she is coming for a family event and then driving to visit me and all my men.
She's going to be a hit with the boys. She works on the Cassini project for JPL (the Mars Rover people.) And rehabs seal and sea lions in her spare time. She plays a mean flute too. Cool huh?

Now I just have to get the house all ready for guests and get psyched up for the visit.
Oh my gosh! I am so excited.

2 comments:

Job said...

sounds wonderful!!!

Job said...

Hey Sheila - I tagged you - see my blog.