Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'll give him a week.

Then we'll have to start setting some limits.

We have a new little boy in the neighborhood. He can see our driveway and front yard from his yard. He's also an only child so my 4 boys are like his first trip to a candy store.

Oh and he's homeschooled too.

Yeah.

He's been over every day since Saturday. Some days, twice. I'm assuming he gets finished with his work a lot quicker than my brood does, because he's come over right at 2:00 once.
The boys like playing with him though. It's just that we have a very busy life. Monday we have baseball from 4:45 to 7:30. Tuesdays are speech at 10 and 11 and then scouts from 2:30 to 4:30. Wednesdays we go to OT and leave the house at 12:15 and don't get back until 3. Thursdays, is OT at our house for an hour and then more speech Monday morning.
That's not even counting our support group activities and field trips, visits to my mom's, and school. We're not just homeschoolers. We are van-schoolers, waiting room-schoolers, mom's house schoolers, and sitting on the grass outside the public school-schoolers. We're flexible but I do like a little privacy.

I haven't met mom yet.

Update: Two balls hit over the fence into the brambles of the woods today. One lost yesterday. I can't afford to buy 3 baseballs each week.

No comments: