We had a grown up party last night.
I didn't take any pictures so you won't see me in all my glittering glory but ZooDad said I looked beautiful.
It was great. We won a $50 gift card and a poinsettia for my mom. We ate a delicious meal, had a few desserts, had a few drinks, and got to visit with some people we liked. ZooDad promised that we could start adult dance lessons. There is a studios between ours and mom's house, so I am going to make the man live up to his promise.
We got to cuddle and laugh and talk about stuff other than children and house stuff. ZooDad was praised a couple of times and I was so proud because I knew I helped him be this fabulous employee, father, husband. (And the fact that he's mine!)
The boys had their own party. They got to hang out at my mom's and play with 3 of their cousins. They ate pizza, ran around outside, and played video games until we showed up. It was midnight before they were asleep in bed so school is pretty much shot for the day.
But is was sooooooo worth it.
Sheila
1 comment:
Sooooooooooooooo glad you had a great time. I know what you mean by needing that! Love the new Zoo Christmasy logo.
Post a Comment