Monday, November 21, 2005

Double your pleasure, Double your fun...

I'm here but I'm not here.
I'm getting ready for MIL's imminent arrival by mopping a floor that has been dirty for over a week and cleaning bathrooms.

MIL has her "eat a camera" test tomorrow. She has to spend tomorrow at the hospital I have a repeat mammogram tomorrow afternoon.
Yep, a repeat. Because it just wasn't nearly enough fun the first time. I have a "finding" that requires "additional imaging." Woohoo.
I'm trying not to be concerned because lots of people do repeat mammograms. The past family history keeps niggling up in my head but I'm doing my best to just let go of it and wait for God to take over.

So I'm knitting instead. I finished A's acorn hat in a day and I've started the 1st of four Christmas stockings. As J said, "They are just two pairs of big socks...that don't really match." These children have great faith in me.

No comments: