too many d@mn Queen Bees in the Hive. I'm waiting for the final two to show up but she may well not. I believe one has found another hive to frequent that is more compatible and the other has been quiet for a while.
It's better than Survivor. Which highly opinionated woman will be left standing on the Web Board Vote Off?
Sick? Yeah, I am. Sad? That too. But I am most times smart enough not to get involved in board drama unless one of my personal homies is attacked.
The queen bees are why I hardly ever post anywhere. They are so sure that theirs is the one and only right way and that all others who toe a different party line are inferior and uneducated. And I'm a very easily hurt person who holds deeeeeeeeeeeep, loooooooooong grudges. I forgive, but I never forget. ;)
I'm a lousy Queen Bee. I'm the first one to say, "Hey, I couldn't do it...but I'm happy as a pig in mud that it's working for you." That and the fact that I feel so lousy when I hurt people's feelings even inadvertently.
So part of me is envious that these women feel that they can stand so strong. Part of me feels...I hope people don't see me that way.
Just checking...but I posted the same darn rant last month. Almost to the day. I'm going to have to come up with a form rant just to same myself the trouble. Maybe several. That would be calming in a sort of way. I could just pull up my rant, read it, and then feel better with no real time loss at all.
Hmmm....I could even put hot links for visitors to easily find the rant they need.
Crazy women on web boards...click here
Contractor who make appointments but don't show...click here
Public school bureaucrats...
Family members who get way to involved in the dynamics of your household...
Nosey Neighbors...
Oh yeah...I can just see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment