Monday, October 17, 2005

I'm it!

Jacqui tagged me. I know it was in retaliation.
So for all that is holy, I will tag no one else. (Be thankful but worry not, someone else will tag you.)

I was instructed to:

Search your blog archive
Find your 23rd post
Find the fifth sentence [this is meant to say something about you...]
Post that sentence in your blog along with these instructions
Tag five people to do the same

"I want somebody to hang with."

That's what I posted almost a year ago. I still want someone to hang with. I'm still in limbo land. Too secular for the Christians. Too Christian for the seculars.
Still diggin' Darwin. Still ultra-conservative politically. Still a big mouth and kind of wild. Still don't own any Abeka. Still full of Faith and still see God's blessings in the smallest of things. (Thanks again Big Guy for that parking space today. You gave me the boost I really needed.)
Still feeling a little lonely and wondering why.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way you put that "Too secular for the Christians. Too Christian for the seculars."
I so know what you mean.
And unfortnatly I can relate to the "big mouth" part also. LOL
Hope you have a great day. :-)

Jamie Lea
http://www.xanga.com/homeschoolingthem

L said...

And too rigid for the unschoolers and too loose for the hard-core classical schoolers...

I hear ya.

Have you visited The Denim Jumper yet? http://www.thedenimjumper.com/ That's a good place to hang.

Talk about limbo, I've got two of my three in public school right now while we try and get ourselves straightened out. I'm suffering classical ed withdrawl.