Sunday, October 16, 2005

OK Folks. Tuesday is booked

If there are to be any other "happenings" t, his week please pick a day other than Tuesday.

1. M has speech at 11 am.
2. J and M have scouts from 2:30 to 4:30. This is a busy meeting with achievement stuff to work out plus plans for the food drives (both my responsibility)
3. MIL has her colonoscopy at 12:30 pm to find out why she is broken. ZooDad is taking off from work since she has to have a driver. I can't take her because of the speech/scouts thing plus I would need some one to watch my boys and my mom can't because...
4. My mom has a CAT scan tomorrow at 10:30 am to find out why she is broken.

So my nephew-in-law will take my mom while I tote my boys around and ZooDad takes care of his own mom. Once we get home, I'll have to be good hostess because ZooMIL is spending the night to avoid the 1.5 hour trip home and the fact that she can't drive for 24 hours. (Plus we need her in town in case there are complications.) At some point, I'll have to bug off to see my mom and coo over her sufficiently to make up for the whole not-able-to-take-her-for-the-scary-stuck-in-a-small-tube test.

Wednesday is no good either. We have the regular school/2 hours of therapy going on plus MIL's visit/recuperation.
But Tuesday is full. If you happen to see me Tuesday, do not expect witty humor or even much patience at all. If I am smiling maniacally, just complement me or something and then leave me alone.

I have let both mothers know that if they are going to have to get together and schedule this stuff. We can't have this kind of conflict going on. Oh and some prayers for both Moms and if you've got some spare energy, patience, and three extra hands laying around...I'll take those for me.

No comments: