Friday, October 14, 2005

Overheard at the "Zoo"

Said by two-year-old S while holding a giant Nerf gun: "I'm gonna shoot you. Stand still."

Said by ZooDad after hearing the above quote: "Maybe he'll be an ATF agent."

Said by A in the van: "When I'm a Dad, I'm going to have just one kid because we only have one seat left."
Said by A after I told him that when he was a Dad, he'd have his own car with lots of seats: "Then I'll just have 4 kids. I don't want to have a lot."

Said by J while he was unloading the dishwasher: "we just keep washing the same dishes everyday. It never gets done. Right when all the dishes are clean, we just go and eat again."

Said by M who was examining the laundry pile: "12 socks, 6 pants, 6 shirts, 6 underwear...every day mom. Every day."

1 comment:

Dy said...

Oh, these children are worth their weight in gold!! I love their comments (And ZooDad's, too.)

Dy