That's like, 40 things too many. Since I am a literalist and Harriette said I had to do this just because I stoped by to look at her pretty pictures. Here's this meme because I am procrastinating.
I'm tagging Jacqui and Penny to do this one. Local love for ya'. Anybody else that wants it can join in too.
1. What is your full name? Sheila I don't tell people the rest online. It's kind of distinctive and I already have a crazy stalker that teaches high school english.
2. What color pants are you wearing? none...scandalous
3. What are you listening to right now? Shep Smith on Fox News, 4 boys giggling over Spongebob squarepants. In the CD player: James Taylor.
4. What was the last thing you ate? McDonald's! ZooDad is in NJ and we grabbed something on the way home from scouts
5. Do you wish on stars? Nope. I do look for constellations and planets.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Crayola Razzmatazz
7. How is the weather right now? 84 and little humidity. Very nice
8. Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, she's a great Southerner and mom of boys.
10. How old are you today? I had to to do the math. I'm 35.
11. Favorite drink? Sweet tea and good margaritas
12. Favorite sport to play? I don't play anything. I love coaching baseball and basketball.
13. Hair color? dark brown with some chocolate highlights
14. Do you wear contacts? Ewwww...no. I have glasses that I am too vain to wear. I can't put stuff in my eyes.
15. Do you have any siblings? My sister and brother are 17 and 16 years older than me. I'm the baby baby.
16. Favorite month? April. Flowers, nice weather, Easter
17. Favorite food? Pizza and boiled peanuts. Not together of course.
18. What was the last movie you saw? At home: Constantine, In the theatre: National Treasure
19. Favorite day of the year? Halloween, Our neighborhood is great. It is just a fun, fun day.
20. What do you do to vent anger? My poor hubby listens to me. He just listens, and listens, and listens.
21. What were your favorite toys as a child? I really didn't play with toys. I did love my Tree Tots though.
22. Summer or winter? spring?
23. Hugs or kisses? Caramel kisses...oh yes
24. Chocolate or vanilla? chocolate with that magic shell stuff
28. When was the last time you cried? Today
29. What is under your bed? Dy will love this one. Ok...6 gas masks, replacement filters, a bug out kit, a wind up radio, and a wind up flashlight. oh and some shoes.
30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Dale and he's a democrat
31. What did you do last night? I ironed and I hated it.
33. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? buttered and salted
34. Favorite car? I love my van, a town and country. I wish I had leather though.
35. Favorite flower? The big pom-pom mums
36. Number of keys on your key ring? 2, I lead a simple life.
37. How many years at your current job? 9 it's a lifetime appointment
38. Favorite day of the week? Saturday, that's family day.
39. What did you do on your last birthday? I had cake and ice cream and was serenaded by 5 handsome men. (are you envious?)
40. How many states have you lived in? 3 (GA, SC, and NC)
41. How many cities have you lived in? city, town, suburb???? Now this gets complicated. 3 cities, 1 suburb, 3 towns
1 comment:
ROFLOL! I did love #29.
And #39 - that is, I think, the best way to spend a birthday! :-)
Dy
Post a Comment