The baby can talk. Oh boy, can he talk. And talk he does. He just talks and talks. I know he's making up for A's quiet times but still. Woooweee. My ears get tired.
and because I feel like sharing my pain, here's this evening bedtime conversation.
The setting: the youngest two Zoo Children's room. S in one bed. A and myself in the other.
S begins:
Mom, Andrew's downstairs.
Andrew's downstairs.
He's downstairs.
Mom
Andrew's downstairs.
Andrew's downstairs.
He is.
Sam, Andrew is in his bed.
Where is he?
I don't see him.
Where's Andrew?
Where is he?
Where's Andrew?
Where's Andrew, Mom?
Where's Andrew?
I don't see him'
Andrew sits up and glares at his brother who will not be quiet.
Oh, There he is!
There's Andrew.
He's in his bed.
Andrew is in his bed.
in his bed.
Not in my bad.
You in his bed.
You not in my bed.
Oh no.
My blankie.
My blankie
blanky
help
fusses and grunts while pulling his blanket.
my blanky
help, mom
I get up and fix the blanket
There. It's all good now.
All good
Thank you mom.
Thank you
all good now.
Andrew finally loses it.
Go to sleep Sammy.
See outside
It is dark
it is night
it's time to sleep
stop talking and go to sleep.
you sleep at night.
you don't talk all night
you sleep
GO TO SLEEP.
10 seconds of quiet and then I hear a sigh from the other bed.
I want something to drink.
I want something to drink.
ooohhhh, blankie.
Where's Elmo.
Andrew then loudly complains:
He just doesn't want to go to sleep.
It was all could do not to crack up laughing.
No comments:
Post a Comment