Wednesday, August 17, 2005

to the other Sheila

Your fabric is on it's way. It shouldn't take long to get from OR to Washington State. It would take a lot longer to get here.

There's this other Sheila. Sometimes she buys things online. She has friends who forward funny jokes to her. She has a BIL who mails cute photos of his kids to her. She is in some dancing club and she quilts.

She also doesn't get a lot of her messages because she doesn't know her own email address. Instead, she gives out mine.

So I get the tracking emails with her order information and her address.
I get the funny jokes from her friends.
I get the photos from her BIL.
I also get the reminders of meetings for her dance club and quilting clubs.

It's kind of odd.

I've tried emailing the various groups/people who send out these messages to let them know that the "wrong" Sheila got the news. It hasn't helped. They still email me.

Now, I'm just living vicariously.

So Sheila...I don't know what you ordered. But whatever it is, it'll be there in 3 to 7 days. Have fun with it.

For everybody else, make sure you are giving people your own email address.
Don't give them mine

No comments: