For the people coming to visit to find out how to pronounce tilapia:
It's pronounced
Tuh-lah-pee-uh. Accent on the "la."
For all the folks looking for birthday cakes:
I can post some and my friend Jacqui can critique them. She's seem 'em in real life. I just have to dig out the pictures. I got my ideas from others online so I am happy to share the love.
For the person searching for help on a dishwasher leaking around the door:
Don't buy a new dishwasher form Sears.
For the person whose backspace key stopped working:
I'm sorry I laughed, but I thought that was funny. You haven't had a two year old playing around with your keyboard, have you?
For the people looking for high ankle sprain information:
Mine is still bothering me. It's been almost 4 months and nothing is helping. May yours heal better.
For those other people..you know who you are:
Eeeewwwww gross. You are nasty. Go to church. Confess you sins and get a normal life.
Blech!
2 comments:
Wow, to be a fly on the wall of your statcounter! ;-)
Hope you are having a great week!
Dy
It is rather interesting when I remeber it is there. Of course it makes me wonder why some peope think they would find that particular thing here. ((((heebie-jeebies))))
There are some very ...um...creative people out there that need to put that talent to the greater good.
Post a Comment