Thursday, August 25, 2005

That Target commercial.

The backpack one that is a parody of Sir Mix-alot. I love that commercial. My guys dance their rears off when they hear that song. I have to embarrassedly admit that they knew the tune before the commercial ever aired because I sing that one. No, I don't actually sing *those* lyrics but that is my diaper changing song.
That one and a creative version of a Queen song in which I sing "Stink Bottom Boy."

You gotta stinky butt and I can not lie
Your other brothers can't deny.
When the little guy walks in, stinkin' up the place
and puts that rank thing in your face.


Oh Brothers...Brothers
Does the baby got a stinky butt? (Oh yeah)
Let's change it, change it
Change that stinky butt.


Oh yes, all kind of high brow entertainment here at the Zoo.
To my credit, A's favorite song of all time...even over "Who Let the Dogs Out" and "Itsy Bitsy Spider" is Wagner's "Ride of the Walkyres."

That's has got to give me some credit, right?

No comments: